This adhesive works best in humidity between 40-60% and temperature between 20-22C.Retention - 8 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Clear
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (1 sec), 45-60% Humidity (0.5 sec), 60% Humidity (Immediately; not recommended)
Available in 5 ml
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
adhesive is recommended for Professionals in Classic, Volume, and/or Mega Volume lashing.
This adhesive is only recommended for professional artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work quickly.
Shake vigorously for 1 minute before use, and close tight after use
Replace adhesive drop every 15-20 minutes.
Wipe nozzle clean after every use with lint free wipes.
Store adhesive with silica packet in an Adhesive Container in a cool, dry area.
Do not store in the fridge.
Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout application.
Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment.
Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
Read instruction on the back of the label before use.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- DLA is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive..
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.