MAJOR IN CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONSFoundation course to start you in the lash industry
LocationBeyers Park, Boksburg, South Africa
Cost:R 7,000.00 per person
About this experience
We have created a program to blur the lines between hands-on and online like never before. This Online Classic Advanced Training is held in real-time, with our very own Master Lash Trainers! These Master Lash Artists and Trainers are uniquely qualified to provide you with the best training available due to their extensive ongoing training, industry experience and success, expertise in the lash industry, and ability to care for and love our students in a way this industry has never seen before. This means that you are able to not only benefit from asking questions and getting live answers.
Once you have completed the online Theory, you will be doing hands on practicals at the academy in Beyers Park Boksburg.
If you cannot attend a practical at the academy, online practicals are available to all students.
After signing up for the course and selecting your date, we will send you a Classic starter kit, Classic Manual, and all of the information you need to have a successful class. You will then be able to prepare your setup just like we would have it in person to get the most out of your training day.
After your real-time group theory and technical training, each and every student will be provided with one-on-one . This is just as important to us as it is to you! During this time we get to connect personally with you, not only to help correct and perfect your micro-movements while lashing, but to give you the personalized business and menu coaching you need to take your lash business to the next level! This is the exact same format we use in our group trainings that has become renowned for changing student’s lives and careers.
This kit is included in your lash training and is by far the most comprehensive kit on the market with no hidden add on product costs. This kit is all you will need to start your thriving Lash Career.
Classic Starter Kit
- 1 - Pickup Tweezer
- 1 - Isolation Tweezer
- Cosmetic Case
- 1-Heart mirror
- 1 - Jade Stone
- 1 - Lash Fan
- 1 - Nano Mister
- 1 - Silicon Pad
- 1 - Cleansing Brush
- 4- Mixed Lengths 0.15 Favorite Cashmere Lash Tray
- 1- 5ml Noir Adhesive
- 1 - 5ml Sol Clear Adhesive
- 1- Foam Tape
- 50 - Banana shape gel pads
- 100 - Microswabs
- 50 - Lipstick Applicators
- 50 - Pack Lash Wands
- 1- Lash Tile
- 1- Set of 5 Glue Trays
- 1- Pro-Grade Remover Cream
- 1 - Gel Remover
- 1 - Lash Bath cleanser
- 1- Primer
- 1 - Scissors
- 1- Paper Tape
- 1 - Plastic Tape
- 1 - Pink Skin Tape
- 2-Practice Lash Strips
- Practice Tray
- Mannequin Head
- Practice Lashes
- 1 x Pen
- 1 x Pencil
- 1 x Notepad
- 1 x Aftercare PDF
- 1 x Client Consult forms
- 1 x Classic Training Manual
- 1 x Starting your Lash Business Workbook
- 2 x Certificates Internationally Accredited
Unlimited online , 2 Day Practical
Online Classic Certification upon completion of assignments with photos
You will learn:
- Understanding who can be lashed – consultation
- In-depth review of allergies & common infections
- Understanding the natural eyelash growth cycle
- Understanding the various types of natural lashes
- Adhesives & the science behind it
- Set-up, safety, & sanitation
- Importance of isolation vs application
- Eye-shapes and what is realistic
- Lash mapping/styles
- How to tape
- Application of Classic lashes step by step
- Lash Aftercare
- Learning fill procedures
- How to correct lashes
- How to safely remove extensions
- How to cleanse lashes
- Tips and tricks
- Practice at home on mannequin head
- Work evaluation and constructive criticism for future practice
- Price evaluation and business growth advice
- One on one Practicals at the academy
All Students must submit photos of lash application on a live model in order to receive an evaluation and certification.
* Class fees are non-refundable, however students may transfer deposit to another date if necessary.
By purchasing this class you confirm all the below terms:
Dollface Academy Final Training Terms
I understand and agree that I must cancel my registration within 14 days of my payment in order to receive a full refund.
I understand and agree that class fees are non refundable after the period listed above.
I understand and agree that if I am unable to attend the class (including due to travel or health issues) and I am not eligible for a refund, I may reschedule to another date and/or location if notice is given at least 48 hours prior to the class start time.
TRAINER : JESS